Monday, March 1, 2010

Dream, Work and Life !!

I thought to finish my school
Before I start dream

I thought to finish my college
Before I start dream

I thought to get my job
Before I start dream

I thought to switch my job
Before I start dream

Finally when I thought about my happiness
I started missing my dream
I don’t know how many of you had dream and how many of you have had courage to achieve and work towards the dream which you have had seen being with you in the midst of those nights where you want to love yourself more than anyone else, where you want to laugh with your soul.

Our life is not an accident. We are here for a purpose, some central mission, some dream which we had seen every time before sleeping from our childhood and that dream has the potential to make you feel extraordinary.

Let be practical about dreams. I am talking about ‘the dream’ for which you have to work in your life to achieve it. Dream something which you can aim that, focused on, breaks all chains that might have previously bound you. It’s statement to all of them whom you want to give answer but without any words. It’s your challenge to discover you with in yourself.

I am in for roller coaster ride for next 3 months. Same feelings I had last year same time before I launched myself for Level 1 exam. And now things are getting more difficult. I think my next three months will be more challenging. I need to work hard to inch towards my dream. And these days, I have to motivate myself almost everyday to keep that thirst at the highest level. In fact I need to have another affair with whom I will stay through out day and night. And good part is that I had a taste of success after putting hard work so, I know how much effort required tasting that again.

I am just scared this time because I need to pull out this all alone but that is what mean to me Dream, work and Life!!!

Some where I understood that many times for long term benefits, short term losses have to suffered. But once you have courage to take those risks and handle that short term anxiety for your long term dream, you will see yourself clearly on a path which is moving towards your dream.

I wish this time again I will synergize my efforts towards a particular direction. I will overcome all the obstacles and hurdles. For me it’s not struggle for existence but it will be surely struggle for perseverance.

I need all your good wishes to balance my dream, work and life!!!

Wish me ‘all the best’ for my next 3 months journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment