Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Gurubhai"


It has been year now i am with you gurubhai!! It feels rejuvenate after seeing almost hundred post on blog.

Coming to Gurubhai, why gurubhai?? this question has been asked many times to me. Well need to give answer today.

Gurubhai, name itself suggest what a man!! but this is not only for particular man this for all those people who had have developed mastery in their respective field. Gurubhai name itself suggest wholeness, master of everything. This name always made me excited as i am right now. This is ongoing motivation for me. It is my desire to become and it my goal to reach. It is stage/frame where all look at you.

For me its more than name, it is motivation, it is feelings for a man who has made everyone happy around him!!

Thanks a lot to everyone who came here to read my thoughts !!

Happy Birthday Gurubhai!!



No comments:

Post a Comment