Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Appreciation for blogging :)

I don’t know that, title justifies my intension of posting this blog or I can say posting someone’s comment (obviously with approval) but it really made me to smile for a while where I was wondering about my ability to write something. But comments like this keeps on encouraging me to write something.

Well this post is not for my words so, this is what i got as comments . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shankar, this for u and this came directly from my heart, i know it wont be matching your stranded of writing still m writing it just to prove that u r valued to me as friend I don’t have any intention to impress u or anything, but I just want to show u that i can also write ..... if u remember we started our friendship on topic like matrimony kind of stuff but I don’t believe that i can get so good friend by just chit chatting wid u[?][?] and really mean it by saying that ha trust me..... don’t know tere blog ki tariff karoo ya teri bcoz we r not getting chance to talk verbally but i know its your thoughts and it says how wonderful person you are u know your thought influenced me so much ki i have to change my thinking about some matters I was so reserved and narrow minded but i don’t know why i m feeling so that i m changed and people around me also feels that i m changed for good reason :)

u did ask me that m i different from other bhanushali guys? Hmmm ya, u r different not only from bhanushali guys but also from any other normal guy i mean u r not abnormal hehe but u have different perception about things which people usually thinks in a same typical manner, about your looks what i say mene jesa sapno me dekha tha ek rajkumar safed car me aa raha he wesa to nai he tu bcoz i haven’t seen aisa pakaw sapna aise sapne dekhana meri book me hi nai he........u have very innocent eyes which i can see behind from your specs , perfect face i mean very perfect perfect perfect .........people says ki khubsoorti dekhne walo ki aankho me hoti he yes its correct i dont think that ki boy looks smart or handsome if he has 'dolle sholle' wala body structure or men's emami fairness cream ka model for me boy is handsome if he has sense of dignity in his eyes when his facial expression shows that he learned something good from his parents. now i dont think so ke i have to prove that u have changed my thinking bcoz girl like me jisne school me bhi kabhi ek essay ya comprehension itna soch ke nai likha she can write something good for someone, by d way this is good according to me ha i dont know about u Mr.bloggist what do u think can i be a good writer like a Sudha murthy haha . ..... I think about u arround 50% of my day time baki 50% i have to study ha nai to life me first time exam me fail hone ka credit tuje jayega .I know u find my writing very childish but what can i do i am like this only :)

Now this is the end of this letter so it should be something good like what mostly happens in our bollywood movies THE END with full smile on hero and heroins face and says "they lived their life happily forever", so i can say I am really happy to have u as a friend and i like u as well but i dont know when i will get that courage to make myself understand that it could be more then liking also[?] till then enjoy this lovely friendship hai ki nai?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well just want to say, Thanks for all your appreciation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment