Sunday, February 7, 2010

My New Experience

Here i go, after almost 4 yrs of being into same job finally i am into something new. New Job, office, people, feelings, excitements, everything is new except me J

Morning was as usual, but for me it was more brighter, air seems to be more cooler giving soothing effects and the smile with nervousness on my face was complimentary to all this. I looked couple of more time in the mirror I guess. Everything seems to be fine. I boarded into company bus soon it reminded me my sixth class school (last time i used my school bus) but only difference of perception of being professional but i am still school going child from my mind J

But soon all got vanished once i stepped into new office. Although it was not as much bigger as DAKC but still it was enough for me to look around with bigger eyes. But i was missing DAKC and will surely miss DAKC always.

10 odd people were joining along with me. I looked them sheepishly trying to gaze some good faces but was disappointed.J Even they were like me uncertainty and nervousness was clearly visible on their face but more than me J Had a friendship with the couple of guys. Both had something to teach me in fact now they are my lunch partner. . Hehe Thank you guys specially M.

2 days of induction program about CMMI level 5 company always have profound impact. I don't know as it was best but it was certainly better than my previous company and when you got to know about company and its culture very first two days of your joining, gives you unknown confidence. I felt it was structured rather than organized.

Finally I met with the people belongs to my IDU. My team members, colleagues, seniors all seems to be supportive and helpful but still long way to go. Will soon find some of the interesting characters J

It's now been week but I don't know what exactly I felt about my new company. It is good in fact better structured and defined than my previous organization. Even though I like my profile here but still it is not what I desire or I can say it is not what I dream of myself to be.

Well hope is all we can have for moving ahead in life and for me it's more like a 'fight' with my fate. I know what I want to be and this is just one stop for me, it is not everything for me. I wish I can soon move towards my dream.

Anyways one bad thing I found is that blog spot is blocked in my new office LL so less blogging and more work LL

3 comments:

  1. Dude your blog is nice.... i like reading such blogs... As it add in my experiences.... now even i could feel your feeling at your new office... even i m trying to write blogs....

    ReplyDelete