Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Illusive Perfect First Date! - An illicit Affair


Well yesterday I read one blog on Perfect First Date. As soon as we hear a word Perfect Date we fall to imagine a couple, made for each other type, a sunset near beach, candle light dinner, holding each other tightly, looking each other romantically, and staring each other naughtily finally a long walk down the road. Well need to stop now its too much of imagination. :)

But in reality how many of you have experienced this kind of perfect first date ans is no one. Well I am not here to write what is perfect first date and nor I am expert in that but here All I wanted to write about this relation of mine, I could not help it and today I make it public!!!

Well I am not writing a love story here but I am expressing my experience of perfect first date, the Illusive perfect first date yes its illusive where only I feel that it’s my perfect first date, a short and sweet. Where many things happened in 2 hours, we talked many things in eyes, we understood many things that what was going in our mind and we felt so much comfortable with each other without even saying a word. A great experience even I am smiling while writing about that event. :)

I don’t want to reveal a name or place where we met because if she reads it she will know about whom I am speaking and what I am saying. Let me start now….

We were around 10 odd people seating together and discussing some event which we have thought to organize after few days. This was my first meeting with many of them and yes with her also. I had never seen her and never talked with her before that day. :)

Everything was going normal, we were chatting around with each other, discussing something, arguing on topics and of course getting introduced with each other and suddenly I saw one girl inching towards our table from corner of my eyes. I wished that she should come to our table and my wish got accepted by god…aahh I should have wished something more bigger than this yaar I didn’t knew that god will listen my wish at that time :) hehehe…

She came and stand near our table I don’t know about others but I was looking to her or I should say I was staring to her and she did noticed that. And our eyes met with each other for couple of seconds and I felt that I knew her from my childhood. It was so much comfortable in looking each other. We smiled and said hi without word.

Then we all were getting introduced with each other and was talking on many things. I was looking to her at equal time duration. And I was feeling so much exciting, so much impressive, so much bonding with her. I know its little bit flimsy but I was just fall in love with her. I did not believe love at first sight but from that day I am into other side of the group. I was searching for excuse or any hint to get to know her, to talk with her, to be a good friend of her. I still remember that one laugh we have shared on that evening it was life long experience. She was sounding so refresh or only I was feeling that!! She was a complete package. I was just entered in my dream land, dreaming with open eyes and I don’t why but it was something called positive vibes’ exchanged between us.

I was staring at her and even she knew that. And even she also looked at me couple of time asking that why I am starring her without words. And I said you will not understand that why I am starring at you, that too also without words. Complete wireless communication … he he.. Sorry can’t resist me using this technical word after being working in telecom industry.

But suddenly someone came little late interrupting my communication set up and revealed something which was made my heart to miss the couple of beats. As soon as he revealed that things, I looked directly into her eyes and even she looked into my eyes. She gave me a laugh. I didn’t recognized her laugh because I was just into calculating the lost of my dream world, a end of my little love story, a end of my first perfect date. And I wonder now that how my brain worked so fast never then before in calculating all lost.

Well then nothing to loose and I looked her, she was still looking at me and smiling at me or laughing at me? I don’t know but I did smile back to her but that smile was with little pain of an abrupt end of my love story. And I was back to reality and checked all things and back to normal. We spoke little bit and said bye to each other and that too by smiling. :)

Well can’t resist myself to reveal that secret which that person who I feel a villain at that moment revealed at that moment and it was “she is already Engaged” well I don’t have a better end of my Illusive Perfect Date. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaha

    sad... but if i m right..... i think...... i know when did this incident took place......

    btw nice ones.. this is a comment for all of your blogs i have read.... tu dil se likhata hai....

    ReplyDelete