Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 Things about MySelf . . .


3 names I go by:
# Shankar
# Shank (Special Friend)
# Shanky (Closed Book)

3 things that scare me:
# Over Confidence

# Away from family
# Being emotional fool

3 people who make me laugh:
# My work

# Myself
# My siblings

3 things I love:
# My Mom
# My Siblings

# My Special Friend

3 things I hate:
# Narrow Minds
# Conspiracy
# Over Smartness

3 things I don't understand:
# Girls Mind
# Girls Mind
# Girls Mind

3 things on my desk:
# Computer
# Mobile & Charger
# Papers


3 things I'm doing right now:
# Working
# Checking Gmail, Orkutting on Mobile
# Writing this

3 things I want to do before I die:
# To fulfill my Parents every single wish
# To make people around me happy
# Write something unforgettable

3 things I can't do:
# Dance

# Fight
# Need to find out one more???

3 things I think you should listen to:
# Anyone who needs to talk

# Your self
# Your Parents

3 shows I watched as a kid:
# Dekh bhai dekh

# Vyomkesh Bakshi Detective Agent
# Mahabharat

3 things I want in a relationship:
# Love
# Courage
# Prudence/Motivation/Possessiveness

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
# Good Look
# Intelligence
# Nature

3 of my favorite Hobbies:
# Blogging/Writing/reading
# walking
# Chatting with Friends

3 things I like about myself:
# My imagination
# Willingness to do something new / I Can Attitude!!
# Ability to withstand pressure/Flexibility

3 things I hate about myself:
# Emotional Frustration
# Trusting people soon
# Over-cautious nature

3 of my everyday essentials:
# Food, water, air

# Internet
# Mobile

2 truths and a lie: (figure it out)
# I am in love
# I am happy
# I worry about almost everything.

3 things you want to tell about me
# Anyone reading this plz write three things for me.



4 comments:

  1. 1. a lie u worry abt all most everything
    2.u r having very cute smile.....
    3.i had already told u 3rd point..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)u r very sweet person.
    2)i think u r beautiful frm inside n very deep
    3)interesting person

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Vini......wats that 3rd point i want to know from u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u so much janki!! glad to recieve ur comment!!!

    ReplyDelete