Saturday, March 21, 2009

She . . .


I was busy in updating report for monthly release plan and its only 30 minutes deadline work thrown on me by ***** manager!! and suddenly

My brain teased me , " she is coming....!!!"

i said, " plz dont disturb me brainy let me do work for that buffalo"

" ohh.....she is looking damn cool yaar......beautiful " brain again teased me with his words

" achha, i couldnt resist myself any more and trying to catch her through corner of my eyes'

let her walk through diagonally opposite to my cube....i will look her" i said to my brain. (ya i am seating in a such place that i can see any girl walking around me)

and i tried to look her from corner of my eyes by taking as possible as care to avoid direct eye contact. And she came diagonally opposite to my desk and stand in confused way.

" go buddy go, talk with her... she is waiting for you " my brain advice me (utha le utha le famous

just shut up, let me look her....."she is hot yaar " i told my brain, yellow color salwar suites her most, i exclaimed as i was her dress designer!!

" abey sirf dekhta hi rahega ke kuch baat bhi karega ", brain sarcastically told me

" how do i talk with, she might be not knowing me and i dont have any purpsoe for initate talk " i gave political ans

" Be a Man shank, go and talk with her you will find topics soon sure " , brain start to motivate myself

"No Yaar, I cant she is married", i said to my brain

" abey fattu, kya ek ladki se sharma raha hai" brainy told me

oye dimag..she is not ladki now...she is now lady....A married Women, i corrected with the fact

"haan haan pata hai pata hai....3 saal se dekh raha hoon.....woh thodi tere liye wait karegi", honest comment from brain

"muje lagta hai tu fattu ka fattu hi rahega, kabhi koi milegi nai" predicting my future brainy

then i recollect famous words of Imran Khan from Jaane Tu......Jaane Na

"milegi milegi, jo meri jaisi fattu hogi, jo mujhe pasand karegi, koi na koi to hogi".....

2 comments:

  1. oye... whoz she?? n dnt dare to call my frnd fattu...tell ur brain to mind his language... he is the best.. n u will never find a sach a wonderful boy like shank.. understood??

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hum labo se kahena paaye Haal-e-Dil kabhi,
    aur woh samaj naa paaye khamoshi kya chiz hai"
    -Jagjit Singh ,Movie Sarfarosh Hosh waalo ko.

    ReplyDelete