Saturday, March 7, 2009

Let go the Pain with a “SMILE”


It's almost a time where I need to be careful, a really careful. Its like you have something for so long time whom you like so much, you are accustomed to their presence around you, when you are habituated to talk with them, share with them and most importantly with whom you have passed your happy moments recently and suddenly one day taking them away from you is not going to be easy, neither for me nor for you. I don't know the propensity of this on you but I know it will be high for me but still I have to let go the pain with "smile".

I don't know the Bond between you and me strengthened over time, will be remain same or will reach new high breaking the barrier of all concerns which we discovered so far. But this bond will get twisted around now or adjusts to suit our life. The habits and rituals which we have developed over the time will suddenly disappear from one day. I wonder if I should do it like doctors remove a band-aid or the way I do it like again fighting with you, creeping on the same thing, a thing which I know next to impossible. You know, I did give you hints of every kind, dancing all around the issue. We didn't talk much about it but we knew it, don't we??

I know we concluded to adjust ourselves and it seems to be inevitable. We are trying to protect ourselves from the pain because our every action or decision does affect us. But don't you know that who is having a more pain, who is adjusting against willingness?? Don't you feel to thanks me; wish me; care me for having wonderful feeling for you?? I am keen to protect myself from this pain and also protect you. I wanted to be in our best moments where I cuddle my tiny finger with yours finger and to feel what I haven't felt so far. It's the moment which I wanted to live again and again.

But the emptiness created after the day will be worth of it?? I don't know what I am saying is making sense or not, but I am feeling the notions which is not explainable. I saw that notions in your eyes too but I wanted to see more, I wanted to feel it more; I wanted you to take charge and make this notion workable for me.

Sometimes our hands become too short and I know it's the same thing happening with you. But I want assurance again and again, this is kind of person I am. I wonder if you want me to be the one who let go. Would that give you the satisfaction of meeting our own expectations? But, I somehow liken myself to a kite fluttering and being held by something here. It has to be a mighty gust of wind that can help me to tear myself away. It would probably leave your hands sore too. Won't it be easier to just open your fingers slowly and let me slip away? Is it?

The clock ticks on at the same pace….Let go the Pain with a "SMILE"

No comments:

Post a Comment