Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Distance Dream


You are away far from me so i am. Now it has been long time to see you practically because in my dreams i always see you close to me. Very recent dream i had where you were silent and a muse. I heard you say a thousands words to me and i too replied them without a word, in the air taking them far away, a distance to you.

Your blurred picture appeared in front of me, a slient and bright face, your dropping eyes-still, the black tumble of your hair on your shoulders. For a moment, you looked sad to me. you seems to be crying?? was i am the reason of those wet eyes?? i don't know. It has been long time now where we have talked without words, you know, its long time. I opened my mind again in thoughts of yours and this is what i recieved.

That silence told me something that i loved that silent communication. We watched our memories, a flashback with the closed eyes and traced each others' faces in that darkness, I craved for a touch in that emptiness. We exchanged empty whispers, we begged for acceptances, we belied a few truths and then i asked a few questions to myself. And quietly, i stepped back. Like i knew everything. Like i understood everything. Like i accept everything.

But I found the silence threatening; wrong words would tumble out of my mouth and force that silence into an sudden departure. So, I broke the silence. I broke it with something, something you didn't expect. And I found you fumbling with words. But I acknowledged it what you want to say, i knew it.


And suddenly i recovered from my dream. I will not forget that silence. It pulled us closer than all the words ever did. In those moments, you froze the time around me. Because it was the indifference of the world that I watched passing by, but not you, not me, not our silence, not our distance. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment