Saturday, September 12, 2009

!! Google Devta ki Jai ho !!


Yeah Yeah Yeah. I am happy. Not that I have been made the CFO, that would take some time (centuries?), I am afraid. But I am happy because things moved along quite a bit today as far as my CFA level 2 books are concerned. I had been googling and regoogling and reregoogling stuff on the internet, and today finally i stumbled onto a pretty useful site. Infact, on a philosophical note, the more I live life, the more I become aware of the importance of "Google" in supporting the human race.

Well remembering my college days, where when we guys were on the brink of a nervous breakdown making our engineering final year project, it was "google devta" which came to our rescue. We downloaded a decent amount of code from the net and ended up making something which we still have got no clue about. At the Office, google is more used than any financial or economic model ever devised. Be it a document on the SDLC, a handbook on Business Analyst, or an Interview stuff, every burning need has the one and only Lord Google to satisfy it.

And not only the professional life, google has had a pretty divine imprint on the personal aspects of my life too. I still remember that when I was a nervous 16 year old ( or was it 14), I typed down "Play Boy" on the sacred google bar, leading to a very informative and educational online session. Then there was the sunny afternoon in my first 21+ summer vacation, when a frustrated 21 year old, tired of carrying around the "single-ready to mingle" tag line, angrily punched in "how to get a girlfriend" on google's website. I still occasionally google the names of girls I had a crush on in my short lifetime, hoping to find them somewhere, with the combination of being a happy and teary reunion, with the girl telling me how much she admired me secretly . . lolz

Impact of google on young generation is much more than parents, teachers, employer and friends. From making people as social animal to present their thoughts on the blog. Everything is what google do. From make off to break off, from delivering baby to divorcing, from trace to trade, from learn to earn, from patriotic movie to 'A' movie everything is what google do. So what to tell you about google nothing except google devta ki jai.

But even our newtonic genie called google fails at times. Recently, I had to find out about the my native place TERA. So i googled about it, but it so conspired that I ended up reading "TERA mujse ye pahele ka nata nahi . . . jaane tu ya jane na". But this can be classified as an off day for google, the knight in the shiny armour for students, engineers, summer trainees, sex maniacs, parted lovers around the planet, employees, etc

So bolo Google Devta ki Jai !!




4 comments:

  1. dear .............I have www.googledevta.com domain............in ur thoughts what contents should be in this website...........plz mail me at mrafique8255@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Baba ki Jai!!!

    Dharam Dhurandhar Sidheshwar Maharaj
    (Kahsi Wale)

    ReplyDelete