Tuesday, June 16, 2009

7 wonders of My Life - Crush to Crash - Part 1


Life is wonderful and when you look behind the moments which you have been lived with your life will present wonderful experience. Some of them might have taught you many things; some might be making you laugh and on some might be asking you questions and laughing on your.

Everyone in their lives would have crushes, and I too had my share of crushes. But, it didn't take much time for each of them to turn to crashes. None of my crushes took off, or probably they crashed even before they took off!! Today, when I look back, I can't manage but to have a laugh. But some of the crushes turn into great friends where some shrugs of from the memory, but still when you remember those incidence you bounds to give a broad smile.

My First crush was with Ms V. I was in my 7th class. I didn't know about love, crush and all phenomenons. I was so innocent in those days but then I no longer be innocent after I saw her in my class. She taught me what is love and crush without a word. We happened to speak only once that too after six months wait, but it happened when I was punished and standing outside a class and she was monitor of my class. She was complaining about me to the teacher and I told her, "SORRY". I still can't forget dumbstruck look on my face. And that's the miserable end of my first love. This is the way my first crush turn into crash.

I was in 10th class and was going in coaching classes and there I found Ms J oops…sorry Mrs. V. She was in same school but I never had interacted with her but unfortunately (fortunately for me) we became friend. I used to make notes for her with the hope that someday she will pay me back with her love And I was waiting for send-of party and that day came soon. I was as excited as I could but everything vanished in one frame of picture when I saw her with guy. Well disastrous moment for me. I didn't teach her single problem after that day I swear!!

Well life moves on and we all need to find someone else after someone that was the underlying philosophy on which I was working and it worked for me when I step into my junior college. Her name is Ms M. what a smile she has!! Ohh I still remember her smile great isn't it! We were in same practical batch and I never missed any single practical of that subject. It took 2 years to talk with her first time and it too late for anything as she wants to become doctor and I want don't want to be doctor. End of my 3rd crush. Very sad isn't it!!

It truly said that "Bander kabhi gulati marna nai bhulta hai" even I didn't but it took couple of years for my new crush Ms R. We were in the same Degree College. She was a so called babe of the College and I still remember that semester in which I helped her a lot, each assignment, each program, each journal what not I had done for her and same time she was also giving me some "bhaav". But everything cleared to me that when I came to know that all guys were getting bhaav from her. Well that was a time where I really had serious confrontation with myself regarding picking up wrong script always . . . haha . .

Things were going smoothly and I was happy also with myself, no more crushes so no more crashes…… " Jiyo aur Jine Do " But God didn't wanted to see me happy and one more crush to crash, this time it was more intensive more progressive kind of crush…….


No comments:

Post a Comment