Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Love


I had a dream (No I'm not going to become a billionaire or political leader...) last night... or should I say early today morning.

I dreamt that I was travelling with my mom on my bike. We reached a beach. Then we removed our slippers, held them in our hands and started wading in the waters. We were walking through the length of the beach and I remember talking to her. My heart was full and I wanted to desperately open up to her. Her calm voice and smile comforted me and I was ready to pour out my feelings. I was telling her definition of my dream girl same time I saw a faint concern on her face and I woke up.

I wonder if dreams have any significance. I guess it felt strangely comforting to see my mom smiling at me with some concerns in her eyes. When you come to a point where you feel that you will not belong here anymore completely, you don't belong to any place or to any people completely...what do you do? I guess family is the first fort of security that comes to my mind. I guess no matter how bad a prodigal child I am or I was, how many dreams of my mom I had fulfilled so far, I many times I made her to feel proud of me, I don't know any of this count but only one thing I knew is that my mom will always love me. No reasons for that. She's my mother so she has to love me. :) It's a beautiful law of nature.


Dreams I believe sometimes show what we desire or what we fear. I don't think dreams can predict or determine my fate. But to dream is all I we have. And nobody can take that away from me. Mom don't worry you are and you will be always my first love. No matter I will marry to beautiful girl, no matter I will have little time for you now, no matter I will be away from you but mom I promise you that I will always take care of you, I will always love you. I owe you so much that I doubt myself that I will able to pay you back or not but I will try my best mom. Just keep your faith intact on me as you did when I was child, keep showering your blessings on me as you did always, however big I am, I am still your little child, your shanku mom, love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment