Monday, June 15, 2009

I am Back !!


Yes I am back after long time, a time which has given me lot of hopes. Hopes for changes, Hopes for dreams, Hopes for mission, Hopes for passion, these hopes are still alive with counting each day becoming past. Nope I am not soldier who save others life while fighting on border but I am a common human who fight for his dreams and responsibility and for fulfilling those dreams and responsibility he keeps his hopes alive.

Just few months back when I wrote about my new affair, I knew that this affair will not going to be piece of cake and to some extent I was right. In life or say in practical you will never get smooth and straight road to drive it's your responsibility that how safe and well you drive on a path which you have chosen. It's same with me I don't know how well I drove but there were many obstacles on a way some of them were self made some of them natural but I reached the day with hopes that are still alive.

I don't know that I am giving so much importance to my new affair or not but this was the first time ever I was confided to something so strongly and you knew about it. I am not asking any favor from you but still you better know what I am saying right GOD?

Its all started in January till June first week, I am not saying that I had done wonders any one can do it but it is special to me the way I had done it. Its making me feels satisfied up to some extent but result is not in my hand and I am having awful nights while thinking of it. But now it's over, waiting for the result, preparing SWOT analysis with each case. With the passing days I am coming to know that how things will be difficult when u time is running against you.

Nothing is going on my way recently, for every small thing I have to struggle, now its time where i need to understand and implemet time value money concept, early the cash flow better will be NPV and there is better chance that you will get high internal return rate. This IRR is important ofcourse finally you are going to judge by your NPV value but for your internal satisfaction IRR is important. I need to understand what is my assets and liablities, and where I need to leverage myself to get the better return. There is lot more things to do and understand this time as my payback period is short.

I need to thank many people here but still its not right time to thank them will wait for right time to come soon. Hope with more efforts I will make my balance sheet more strong enough that can make anyone bet on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment