Tuesday, June 23, 2009

7 wonders of My Life - Crush to Crash - Part 2


Continue from Part 1

Now I was no longer be a novice into this crush to crash crap, I had a experience of four crashes each with different lessons but still from inside you always search better than your previous and when you had back up of experience you become more choosy and clear with your dimensions. So its makes you better rather than best perspective of getting crush from someone and its same happened with me not exactly same but somehow I can consider this my 5th crush to crash crap.

I didn't want anyone at that point of time but as you know when you don't want anyone you will get someone very easily. And yes I got introduce to Ms K somehow and that somehow remains somehow only...hehehehe


Moving ahead with all the fun I had with this entire crush to crash wala things….its seems to be funny now. Why we have crushes? And if we do have then why it always get crash? Anyways mystery still continues when I meet with Ms V with some of my friends. I had immediately crushed on her but that crush did not last longer than 5 min as she was already committed and this was the fastest crash I had so far thank god!! But this was the best thing happened so far till now, I got one of the good friend in the process.

Anyways moving ahead i want my last crush should be different from all the above, waiting for the moments.

Enjoy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment