Tuesday, August 11, 2009

" The day after tommorow "


This is rare opportunity so far in my lifetime where everyone around me talking about a day "D Day"

I mean everyone around me, my bro and my family is thinking about the day after tommorow. So many expectation so many wishes so many hopes and so many faces sometime it just makes you scare with the burden of all when you sum it up together.

I know exam has been over and result also might be ready by now, whatever he can do he has already done that and believe me he had worked really hard but still we feel that anxiety, bubbles in belly. I am really amazed by how ones success makes everyone happy around him. I want to see face of my parents, my siblings, my relatives, those priceless expressions, those precious smiles. I am so much eager to live that moment right now i am aroused with those thoughts.

Right now i am so much nervous that i wont write much here, its like from ages we are waiting for that moment. I know nothing is so much important in life but you live your life for some moments and i am waiting for that moments " The day after tommorow "

No comments:

Post a Comment