Monday, August 17, 2009

Sach ka Samna


1. Pick out a scars you have, and explain how you got it.

Abey pahela hi bouncer!! Abey thodi to sharam rakho yeh public hai!! Let me think, I have a strong belief that any decent young man without a history of police encounters or public beatings should not have any scars on his 'jism' (Waise compared to the word 'body', the word 'jism' sounds as cheap as the from first row ticket of Uday Cinema Hall (ghatkopar west)). So after a prolonged examination of the wonderland that my body is, I proclaim I have no scars on my body. I know the question demands I find a scar and even talk about how I got it as if it's the world cup trophy , but then what do I do if I have no scars ? Ab blog post ke liye I won't go around and flirt with girls and get some scar on my face!! Do i?? no na . . .

2. What does your phone look like?

Whats this yaar I mean yeh to 100% girly question hai!! who screams 'Cho chweeeeeeet' everytime looks at a baby (Itni excite ka 'cho chweeet' bolti hai ki baby diaper mein susu kar deta hain). I mean, no male, unless he is under the influence of alcohol, would ask a question like "What does your phone look like?". But anyway , my phone looks like..umm..surprise...a phone!. If you are still amazed, it has a keypad and a screen too!. Nokia connecting the people. Chalo ho gaya. Ab phone ke baare mein aur kya documentary banau? Phone hai ustaad, Bombay Stock Exchange nahi hai!!

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Yaar yeh sting operation paltan tho bedroom tak chale gaye . Arre miyan , shareefo ka mohalla hain yeh , ek jawan ladke ke bedroom ke baare mein poochna kahan ki sharafat hain ?

Aaj bata detein hai bass , dobara mat poochna ( Oye yeh tho chlormint ka ad ho gaya.) - I have on the walls of my bedroom the face of an AC sticking out, baba aadam ke jamane ka wall watch hai and paint hai!! Hehehe . . na koi photo nai hai . . . hehehehe

4. What is your current desktop picture?

Abhi mom gharpe hai isliye Blinking Krishna Bhagwan hai!! Agar mein akela hota tho u might have got colorful reply . . . hehehe

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Huh? Kya double meaning wale sawal puch rahe ho bachhe ko. "Do you believe?" I believe a marriage is a union of two minds, who then commit to tread the path of life together, facing all adversity and celebrating all joys together, and helping each other grow in the process. Gay or other wise, the essence of a marriage is unaffected by such trivial issues. Subhan allah, ekdum miss world waala answer diya na!

6. Last person who made you cry?

Rajesh Khanna . . . kal hi maine Anand dekhi thi!! Heheheh but real ans is Me. I believe no one else can make me cry . Tears arise out of what I do with the thoughts in my head. (Kaafi profound hain yeh jawaab , samajh na aye tho koi baat nahi . . kabhi kabhi mein bhi senti ho jata hoon )

7. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?

Yaar main koi Page 3-socialite-fashion designer types hoon jo itna perfume conscious hunga ? Apna 100 rupye mein axe deo lekar use karta aa raha hoon saalo se .Ladkiyan tho ad mein hee attract hoti hain. Real life mein tho sirf 'Namaste Bhaiyya' hee kehti hain who bhi dur se!!!

8. What are you listening to?

'Bol na Halke Halke' from 'Jhoom Barabar Jhoom'. The first time someone told me there is a song which goes "Bol na Halke Halke" , I thought it was about a couple of engineering students whispering answers to each other during an exam.

9. Do you get scared of the dark?

Not if there is Priyanka Chopra in the same dark room.

10. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Hehehe . . . mein to sawal sun ke hi sharma gaya. . . . oyye hoyye!!!

11. Is anyone in love with you?

Girls, this question is for you. Aaju baaju mat dekho, baat dil ki bol do aaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment