Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you Bro!! I am Happy!!

I am happy. We were waiting for this moment from last many years. This is best of three moments i had in my life so far!! Its wonderful feeling when someone who is so close to you reach his destiny. what you say Mr. CA !!
----------
I mean i know how he did it infact i was a part of his journey till his exam and i can understand that when you put everything on a stake by working hard and when its time to ripe fruits of that hard work how he feel that. I mean its emotions you feel when you experience it.
------
I still feel fascinated by thinking of that first call he did to me. My Parents had priceless expression on their faces. They were so much happy with the success of thier child. First time i felt that they are satisifed with our effort. I know still long to go but this is a start of new journey.
--------
Need to thank many people here but still bro yeh dil mange more!! "Agar rank aata tha to maja aa jata tha"
----
Once again Thanks bro!! You did it again. Happy for you. I am happy!!


1 comment: