Monday, April 5, 2010

Answer i am searching for.....

I has been great weekend. Something happened I mean I met the person whom I always dream of. I don’t know how do I define it but when something begins to consume you, best option is to let it all out.

 

If you are consumed by anger, bury your head in pillow and scream your head out. If you are consumed by the hurt of a betrayal, you have two options, confront the person who betrayed you and let it go, or bury your head in a pillow and cry your heart out. If you are consumed by self-doubt, as I am right now, tell someone, and if there is no one around to listen, just put it out there, the cosmic energy will take it somewhere. But what if you come across a person whom you have had always anticipated to cross in your life journey, What if that person has same mindset, what if that person is as good as you always dream of, and what if you tell this to her. I don’t know what to say here, I even don’t even know, never met, never seen. But what if you take a chance and confront your thoughts?? Is it right thing to do?? Sigh!!! God, Plz help me!!

 

Anticipating something is canning ability of human, and when you see something which you had anticipated, how will you react?? I don’t know. It’s now over 15 months to run this blog, never had any such comments from any person whom I call come under same orbit!! And the timing of getting comments is just perfect!! Making me to think beyond my obligation.

 

Before few day’s I was wondering, what is the point of writing here, unless I know someone is reading it!! I always wanted someone to read it, someone to understand what I want to say always. And believe me for a guy like me, who is just 26 and in the process of evaluation of second inning of life, this is just an another opportunity to declare what you think and to find out someone who even thinks the same, like to read, like to write. For me, my blog is a means of testing the waters, if I may, to see whether I do indeed have it in me to make what others may want to read. And many-a-time, the absence of any sign tells me that I don't have it in me. I try to avoid the bellowing sound that resounds in my head telling me that I am perhaps wasting my time, and I would be better off doing something else but I dream of ripping dividend from it and I hope I will get it soon. I hope you will understand it well. So it’s got a blogging, dream and somewhere writing a book J

 

And then I wonder, what if one’s virtual writings are liked primarily by people who know and like what one is in real life, the content of what you write, notwithstanding. I mean is it worth to take a chance and go ahead to know a person on the line of lifetime? The fiercely independent person who believe in traditional and cultural virtues may perhaps want to vociferously declare – NO!! but again a passionate person who loves to writing, “who wants same like mind, independent and have dream of something to do type of partner” declares – Yes!!

 

So I don’t know I am making any sense to the one who is reading it. Do I have the right to ask you? No. But when my thoughts consumed with the questions of ‘whether all of this make sense’, I just float all the question out here from mind, hoping somehow, somewhere I will find an answer, an answer either one I want to hear, or an answer for which I will have to develop the courage to hear……

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment