Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Company Bus" or "Kingfisher Bus"

I would really like to show the concept of “Kingfisher Bus lines” to our FMG team but thought other way round, not to make it public, let me to have a talk with dr. Mallya (don’t be surprised by doctor, donation dene se sab kuch milta hai :P)



~~ Background mein se ghabrayee hui aawaj: “Abbe saale, tu phir se aa gaya?? Abbey aadmi hai ya dev anand, kab retire hoga?



~~ Background mein se khushi ki aawaj : “Kingfisher Bus lines, wow, wow, hmmm, hmm….” ~ (Hold on guys, I am sure only guys will do this, aage toh pado, ya title mein hi khush ho jaoge)



I know it’s very unusual topic where people will say “abbey, yeh bus ke bare mein kya likhega? Bus to bus hoti hai”



But bhai saab or bahenji (take suitable title if you are sure enough) agar bus kingfisher ki ho toh bahot kuch likh sakte hai!! Oohh…sorry guys again raising the hope.



Ok..No arguments. “Bus toh bus hoti hai but bus mein aane wale different hote hai” yes, this blog is dedicated to all the one who pays 1250 INR (for TG1) every month (for kingfisher Bus lines it will cost one zero more…..12500 INR) rahene do yaar….apne ko toh yehi bus chalegi. I mean we Indians always know their value of money. (sorry to Mr. Mallya, no bus hostess this time)



Ok now start, but please don’t get amused with the observation. I am just taking all in refined way…I mean light way…so have a fun!! Mind it if you have else go and find it!! J



Yeah, though three fourth of my soul was destroyed by “ishqiya” (my last night movie adventure) but, I am technically alive. And by the way when I was walking towards my bus stop yesterday morning with my friend, My friend saw 2 new Volvo bus (saicare likha hota hai). “kya bus hai yaar teri, full aaram” he told me. But I knew the fact, I smirked and said “Abbe Hata saawan ki ghata, baawala hai kay?” But hey bhagwan, yeh tera kaisa insaaf hai, engineer toh mein bhi hoon (without KT), toh mere liye(Tech M) aisi bus and Unke liye (Capegemini, TCS, Cognizant) woh bus kyon? Kyon? Kyon? last two words were echo effect…



And even though a mole on your back would interest you more than my bus travelling life but please believe me I am writing here because some of my friend (suffered from company bus) has requested me to do so…and I am pretending to understand every word of their difficulties they have shared with me by putting into un digestive filthy style.



Now I am starting with the ladies (Ladies first yaar, always), although this is my new job, with every job I am exposed to, I am more convinced that the most meaningful things in the day of working woman are finding out 50% discount on any famous shopping mall, discussing MIL issues and pretending to be good cooker by collecting every recipe they found by word of mouth communication. Even in my bus… concept yehi hai….– Ladiej will be Ladiej .



‘Oyee kake…issues pe dhyan de….objective yaad rakh yeh blog likhne ka….delivery pe dhyan de’.



“Haan haan pata hai”



So let me highlight some issues here which I had borrowed from few of my colleague (waise I don’t have any specific issue except agar ‘kingfisher Bus lines’ hoti toh woh south Indian cleaner ke jagah every morning I will get to see those beautiful bus hostess..woww)



Well people wants comfort every where now days and comfort in company(Tech M) bus like google in china so don’t have much choices.



They have told me about non technical requirement like Head rest, seats are not comfortable, arm rest, cleanness, Freshness…fine…but they didn’t stopped here some have even told me about technical issues like suspension problem, silencer problem, noise, Air Condition, …etc etc…yeh to shopping list ban gayi yaar.



In short, it’s very much uncomfortable. I mean we want to be fresh and at the best on our job when we get down from bus every morning but things doesn’t seems to be at place, headache, backache, neck ache….what not!! So if you are reading this blog and again if you think you can help out all those people who travel by company bus then please don’t wait for me to give any approval, please go ahead and do something about it!! Upparwala dua dega J



But seriously man when I think about the company bus I missed one girl, I think she got the new job…. Lucky na… Actually she used to talk a lot on a phone in bus and I know everything about her family, dad, mom, neighbor, uncle, aunty like, I am her family member except her name…ya everyday I hear what she speaks on a call….



My observations doesn’t stop here, I can be more creative than Ram Gopal verma nowdays… I see people in bus reading newspaper like they are reading their own article. They don’t even bother about who sits next to them. Some of the distinct relatives of Homo sapiens who engulfed themselves in their cells to listen music like they all are testing music player of Nokia. Some of are carrying everyday new books and making me wonder how they can finish one book in one day.



Now I think I should tell you that what make you to write blog here where I can not hear anything back. Well it’s like tickling the nose of a taped Thakur Saab, when Ramu kaka is on annual leave. You can have all the fun touching his nose in all the sensitive places while he mumbles “Ramu kaka ko chutti se wapis aane de, fir tujhe thappad marwaunga.”



So now I really hope that I covered all the issues related to company bus and explained you the concept of “Kingfisher Bus lines” (guys now you can imagine what all things you will get in “Kingfisher Bus lines”).



I think now I should try to utilize my Sunday by doing something which helps my country and takes it to glorious heights our ancestors dreamed about. For a start…. Let me check what’s coming on HBO……














No comments:

Post a Comment