Monday, May 10, 2010

"For Unseen face"


I don’t know what’s happening to me, I am in the crux of so many things. Starting with a face whom I never seen, my family, my exam, my work and my destiny. But still when I fall on my bed at a time when stars come out with the glittering face, moon shines to show me that face and sun hides to give me that cozy space,

“Once again, sleep has evaded me
 Once again, your thoughts have persuaded me”

I smile avoiding many faces of my dear ones to remember your face “oh, my dear one” I skipped all the questions miserably ask by my mom, dad and brother. I smiled back to them. Making them wonder “how I could be like this?”

“I sit down on my bed and pretend to write
 As I rack my brain searching words for you”

I am out of woods, feeling a cold in the mid of summer night. Thinking how long I will be like this away from you with the thoughts which are neither yours nor mine. But I took the ownership of those thoughts to describe you as what I think of you but still its hard to put you in words which my heart feels for you.

“I am playing with my pen,
 I wonder where to start,
 With your staggering beauty?
 Or your beautiful heart”

All effort goes in vein when I see my page still blank, but it’s not easy task at all to describe you girl which has both beauty and brain, after all I am not a poet at all. But I remembered something which you did last time before going away from me.

“Talking to you
 Is the most wonderful part of that day
 I just loved to listen
 When you said ‘miss you so much’”

You know the day before yesterday your voice was so enchanting. It almost made me to speechless when you said ‘bye’ to me. I wonder how this time will fly, keeping me awake all nights. Is the same situation with you? I wish soon I get to listen your smile, your voice and a word ‘janu’ from you to make me feel special that I made for someone like you.

“Listening your smile
 Takes away all my pains
 Like a thirsty soul
 Searching for water
 Suddenly put into the rains”

It feels like your thoughts has invaded my mind without giving me warning, you conquered my thoughts. But it has made my life ordered which was little out of sorts. I don’t know what to write more where many thoughts are poking my mind. I am waiting for the moment when I will see you first time.

“I would stop here
 For I have other promises to keep,
 I am done with this now
 So I shall try going back to sleep”

Shank!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi...Mr. Shank

    You seem to be very inspired by chetan bhagat, it seems,,,wdever....but you really write guud.....worth reading.....but it seems your heart is broken by sumbody....which is making you write....may be I dunt kno....i really wonder how come you havent recd any comments..strange!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete