Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wish ... I was a child again!!

It’s a mid of summer and most of the children across the country must be enjoying their summer vacation. Yesterday after having a thick day at office coming back to home I saw children playing, crying, singing, dancing, they were doing all that which we elder’s (yes, I think I am elder now but not from my heart) even can’t think of. And the only thing came in my mind at that time is “I wish…..I was a child again!!”

At times…

I wish…..I was a child again!!

So that no one would ask me the reason for my cry,

So that rolling down would not be taken into account,

So that shouting and singing aloud would not be taken as madness,

So that I would have a clean heart,

So that I could speak anything I wish,

So that I can blab silly words,

So that I can live the world as I wish,

So that there will be no thing to be cared, but everything taken cared of,

So that I can live without any fears,

So that I can live without any betrayal,

So that everyone likes me for no reason,

So that everyone hugs me without tension,

So that everyone loves me just because what I am

So that I could live as I want to live

I wish… I was a child again!!




1 comment: