Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life Mein Twist toh hota hi hai!!

“Man proposes and God disposes.”

I heard someone say this long time back in my school during one of the session of “Bhagwad Geeta”. The only thing that perfectly fits our life is “uncertainty of certain things”. I still remember that person Mr. Jagdish Sir. But then I had not understood the true essence of it. Took me really long to understand it!!

Life has taken yet another turn. Never ever thought it would be so soon. With mixed emotions and nothing to react to it I find myself standing in front of a long road without any idea where it goes. I am also not interested to take the road but I have to. And that what it says in “bhagwad geeta”. As human we have very little control over our fate but still we humans pretend like everything is planned.

Like a small child wondering perplexed in the middle of the road in the hustle of life I remain. No idea where I m heading to and whom I m looking up to. Is there anyone waiting for me the other side? I don’t want to go to the other side but life has been pushing me.

Read this somewhere today :

life gives u answer in 3 ways.

it says YES and gives u what u want....
it says NO n gives something better….
it says WAIT n gives u the best….



No comments:

Post a Comment