Friday, June 25, 2010

Ye Barrish hai Boondon ki !!

yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si
yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si


dekho na dekho na
dekho na dekho na


hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan


dekho na dekho na
dekho na dekho na........ 




Well, it raining here. It's not that this is the first rain of the year but don’t know I feel rejuvenate today. I am really feeling each drop of the rain. Kaashhhhh……koi mere saath …..lolzzz

I am loving this song. It’s makes me sense that how rain can intimate yourself :)

Just back from office, alone at home and having a coffee. Outside, the weather was hideous. Rain and scent of wet soil whirling down, and the wind howled frightfully. Still I am comfortable.

I decided to go out and have a intimacy with the rain, soil and wind. I am feeling really great after getting completely drenched into rain.

Thank you God for giving me life!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment