Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Smart and Intelligent Basanti !!!

After reading  a couple of post on basanti (especially My Girlfriend, Basanti), you might be expecting a list of observations about basanti but after reading a post (My Boyfriend, Veeru) I think I need to revisit my thoughts once again and try to imagine how life have been of veeru if his basanti is more powerful, smart, expressive, intelligent than him. And I am not so much expressive in life nor I had faced such a wicked n screwed basanti in my life that I have to write such a post....(but you should not date a girl who is intelligent n more learned and at times may even turn out to be smarter than you yourself)......just watch out y....?

Veeru: hye cutie....how……..

Basanti: (before hearing complete sentence basanti started) hey I was waiting for d call....where were u all day..? missed u a lot..howz life going.....it must be going great for u.....how can it be bad for u....sitting on a revolving chair in an AC room is never bad.....look at my life how screwed is it..?....u know my fan is still not running fast.....u said it would get faster with use....u really are a totally screwed up engineer, never ever ur electronic predictions are right.......n that new boss Gabbar he just sucks....gave me to build a chart...n just think how big was the file that i have not been able to completely read it even after giving my complete evening to it...!!...isn't that long...i know u guys would never even would try to read that but we have to do that...n u know my roomie just broke up with her third boy-friend...when will she get the right guy....guys are really bad..what do u think..? i know u would surely agree with me that guys will never improve....hey are u there, are u even listening to me.....

Veeru: ya dear i am hearing you....(as if i had a choice...ya the only thing that came in my ears was Gabbar n evening n boy-friend n was just trying to figure out how they were correlated in her one sided dialogue ........n ya one more thing her roomie is for sure an all time slut....i must meet her once)....

Basanti : You are hearing me and not listening that sucks.....u cant be like the other guys....u cant be like Jai.....

Veeru: hey who is this Jai by the way.....?

Basanti: Now here u finally listen me...i don’t know who Jai is either i just said to check what u listen n wat u hear.....

Veeru: wtf....

Basanti: ya now my talks are wtf....in some days even i would become wtf....how fast u guys change i cant believe.....if that's the case then go n sleep bbye.....

Veeru: hey listen...

Beep Beep......

And both didn’t talk out of ego for three days… even though veeru wanted to talk with her but ego of intelligent basanti!!! Sigh..

Actually its all veeru’s fault, fault was in his vocabulary....luckily while going to some silly GMAT previous year papers he found out that hear n listen have different meanings.....

Hear means to just hear something while listen means to give attention to someone and make an effort to hear someone..... and their lied the real origin of all the problem...

Finally after saying 1001 times sorry to basanti, they are back on talking terms….. But you all can see how harmful it can be if you are in relationship with smart and intelligent basanti!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment