Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Mirror Reflection"


Few days back, I walk in front of the mirror and I find my reflection walk along with me into it but from other side of the mirror. I stopped for a moment. He was un doubtfully looked like me but hang on.. is that real me what he look like in a mirror. Does mirror reflection shows everything what you are? I don’t know the answer but I stopped in front of mirror and felt difference, the man on the other side and the man that stands within me. Ugliness?? Beauty?? Two form of every human. All that is so obvious and so glaring to everyone. And how my reflection looks like I don’t need to tell everyone around me. I trust my mirror it is honest enough to answer that.

But I want to know about the beauty in me, the part of me that only someone can see, someone can feel who really know me. What is there in me that make someone to say yes to me, I need to know that why someone will choose me?? And why someone will reject me?? Question keeps changing in front of mirror with the time. But do we are capable of getting or accepting honest answer from Mirror?? I doubt.

We as a human being, why we are so naive? Why every time we want something beautiful things to happen? And when we see our reflection in mirror why we see only beautiful part?  Sometimes we know what mirror can’t show. We know things about us that we had left behind, things which doesn’t matter most. We named it as practicality.

We all are busy in walking so fast and so long that people that even your own people don’t recognize you any more. But we know how did we started and how it will end.

Well even I am like you all. Can’t understand why we behave like this where we know what we are still we pretend what we are not?

Be practical!! Live with the life, not against life.

No comments:

Post a Comment