Saturday, August 28, 2010

A letter to Heart !!

Dear Heart,

I know you’re being very happy and satisfied right now, I feel it too. Things happen in last couple of weeks are seems to be like a dream coming true. I am sorry now, you have to be with her because your place in me has been already taken by her heart. I’m very sorry I can’t do anything much to stop her heart taking place of yours. But do you know that both hearts are dancing on the same beat? Don’t worry she will protect you same way as I do.

Do you know that you never ever follow the rule where mind do. The mind thinks where you only feel. Emotions, feelings, love, they are always around you and now you got someone with whom you can share all your emotions, I am feeling jealous of yours.

You know with the time, lot of responsibility will be come on you, you have to make everyone happy specially to her. So, don’t make any mistakes, even though you are human heart but take care of every situation artistically. You can’t turn back time and do a correction because you don’t have eraser to do that.

Trust your innocence, trust your love, trust on trust someone else have on you, see the dreams someone have seen with you, you don’t want to break them at all, don’t you? Play on the safe side, Heart.

And you know what, you have your own grace and that’s the reason you are getting admired by her. You don’t have that flamboyance kind of attitude but you have insane sweep of emotions, flicking of expressions. You are just a heart of a man and she is the only woman who provoked the desires that no other woman has ever been able to do. It may sound indecent but if you look at the honesty of it then you won’t find anything wrong in it. It’s just a wish, one of the countless wishes I will carry to live with her.

Heart, you know she is now intriguing part of my life. Why? Very few relationships grows so strong very fast. People say relationship that grew fast are shallow kind of. But I don’t think that’s hold true for us. I can’t say how much of our nature/behavior helped it and believe me I am not afraid of anything at all. Because we have started this relationship with what we are , not we pretend to be. May be it was planned for us to stay this way, may be it is destined to stay this way.

You have been the reason behind many of my smiles. I thank you for everything.  God bless you. Bbye. Take care.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment