Monday, August 9, 2010

"Live life big not Long"

It’s Monday morning blues and I am sitting in front of my PC unaware of what to do. This is because of you. You are roaming in my mind. I woke up early in the morning today because of some messages in my inbox. I took my cell, browse through the inbox and read all the sms’s one by one. I want to believe that these all can be dream and you know dream dreamt early in the morning really come true. J

But you know at the moment I am not holding on to any hopes. I know you don’t believe in words. So you should relax now, you will not be stand on any wrong side because of anyone’s hopes. Strange isn’t it!! How I am thinking about you now. Well with the time you even come to know more about it.

You know, you are the one who I think has everything that I hoped were in ‘Sukanya’ and you does not posses a lot of the things that I hated in ‘Sukanya’. From last two days I tried to see ‘Sukanya’ in you, but than I realized there is something more than ‘Sukanya’ lies inside you. Believe me, for few more days I will think on the same line until I start liking you more than a friend J. Well I don’t want to think much beyond the limit as of now but sheer existence of yours in last couple of days making me so much happy. Thank you.

Do I need to explain now how my imagination has drawn a sketch of yours idiot? Tell me how am I to tell you what makes me to write this? whatever you have had shared with me so far doesn’t define you conservative girl at all. But I like to say you ‘a traditional forward girl’. Yup it says everything which you wanted me to understand. Isn’t it?

I will start with the your hairs, well what makes you to say that you highlight your hair regularly and that too with the red, yellow and now gold….. well I need to have smile on it….its fine re unless it goes with your personality and doesn’t look weird on you J And about ring…well I am only concerned with your left hand 4th finger who touch your heart directly. Remaining all fingers are yours J

You know I have a habit of building a castle with the hope out of sand and I did always intentionally. Things that crumble easily don’t hurt when destroyed, they come with their share of bleak chances of survival. And if it survive than the emission of happiness from that will be altogether of different level.

The line which I liked most so far is ‘Live life big not long’ and it goes with your personality. I mean swimming, skating, badminton, karate, yogic, etc what not yaar… I mean this stays how you have grown wisely. I mean you may not be expert but still you know what it means ‘spirit of sports’ and you know that will make you unique in whole crowd.

There is seed of hope growing in my fertile heart now that someday you will become the one I have always wanted and seriously somehow I will manage to come up to your expectation too.

When I started this, I thought of writing so much but I think I will stop here. A lot of things have remained unspoken between us. It’s our book of secrets where we will write pages after pages together.

NB: This post has been written couple of months back : )

No comments:

Post a Comment