Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Second Inning officially!!

Guys before you run your mind somewhere else let me tell you that don’t think anything else after reading the title of the blog, come along with me I will take you where I want you all to go. Sorry to disappoint many people (or many had felt good about it) otherwise :D. ok still you don’t know what I am talking about than check out my previous posts…. Getting committed :)

At this point of time, I am in a very different state of mind where I can’t believe that I have already taken up the decision with whom I will be sharing my rest of life. Just few days back, every morning I wake up and wonder how life will take a turn and where it will go? Who will be going to share my life, everyday after returning back from work watching TV and wondering with the emptiness for the rest of the day. Now people don’t think that I am very pathetic and sad person, this is just highlights of the thoughts I had but now I am so excited, I know she will not make me feel alone any moment, she will be there to listen me, talk with me, to make me happy, to keep me busy…..hehehe

I have been completely enjoying every moment of the post-official engagement preps. Here are some fun moments -

The Father-in-Law   (Dharmendra Paaji)

Very first day after retaliating so much they went for shopping and that too for me : ) and that too in RAYMOND shop (read Raymond in bold)..lolzz.. He call up me from the shop

FIL : Hello, why you were not picking up my call?
Me : (Abhi inko kya bolun mein) Hello, I was getting refreshed.

FIL : Refreshed for what? (in mind he might be thinking that I am going for date with his daughter)
Me : Just came from office. So tell me how come you call me up today? (cutting down the conversation)

FIL : I am in Raymond shop to buy clothes for you (read Raymond in bold) just wanted to know your choice
Me : (wondering what was real purpose of calling me) it’s ok, I am fine with any of your choice (unless it is really from Raymond)

FIL : They won’t exchange afterwards
Me : (I am not mad to come back to you with clothes again) I am confident with your choice… ddaa…..dd :P

The Mother-in-Law  "Eat Eat Beta... How Thin You Are"

MIL Scene no 1 - "Shankar, eat more... so thin you are... else you won't look good in shaadi"

MIL Scene no 2 - “Shankar, take some more… so thin you are... else you won't look good in shaadi"

MIL Scene no 3 (looking at me from head to toe) - " so thin you are... else you won't look good in shaadi"

The Subconscious Sixth Sense

Do you know that I am a very good listener? I will listen to you even if you talk to me while I am asleep.  : ) No, really! I can listen you and now I have to listen you quietly all the time. Obviously, kaun dimag kharab karega apna : D

Stop Confusing Me!

She (to me) : “You are such a nice person! Be like this after marriage also okay?”

She(to me the very next day) : “will you be like this after marriage also kya?”

Lesson learnt : Only listen, don’t think :)

Me (deciding to join in action) - "I miss you so much that I started missing you even if you are with me…lolzz just kidding baccha…love you shona!!"

That's all folks!

Will update you all after some days. I am on a month (probably) long (I wish this new feelings stay longer period) post engaged period, let me enjoy the most beautiful time of the love, when you get love without asking for it
:):)

3 comments: