Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Something for You :)

Today I met you
I found more than a friend
And we are in relationship that
I pray will never end

Your smile - so sweet
And so bright -
Kept me comforting
When day was as dark as night.

You never tried to judged me,
You understood my sorrow.
Then you told me it needn't be that way
And gave me the hope of a better tomorrow.

You are always there for me,
I knew I could count on you.
You will give me advice and encouragement
Whenever I didn't know what to do.

You helped me know what love means
You made life seems so good.
You said I can do anything for you
And suddenly I knew even I could.

There were moments when we didn't see eye to eye
And there were days when both of us cried.
But even so we made it through:
Our Relationship hasn't yet died.

Circumstances will pulled us apart,
We can separated by many mile
Truly, the only thing that keeps us going
Is treasured trust of WE will smile

whatever we shared
Is so precious to me,
I hope it grows and flourishes
And lasts unto infinity.

You are so extra-special to me
And so this to you I really must tell:
You are my true love,
My Guardian Angel, I love you all


!!Shank!!

No comments:

Post a Comment