Thursday, July 2, 2009

Admitted !!


I was sitting alone in the home near window and had just reached for the sugar preparatory to putting it into my coffee. Outside, the weather was hideous. Rain and scent of wet soil whirling down, and the wind howled frightfully. Every time the outer door opened, a draft of unwelcome air penetrated the uttermost corners of the room.

Still I was comfortable. The rain, soil and wind conveyed nothing to me except an abstract thanksgiving that I was where it could not affect me. While I dreamed and sipped my coffee, the door opened and closed, and admitted to the nature and owner of the nature i.e. GOD.

We have reach everywhere moon, mars, we have developed many technologies faster than air, sound and light but still GOD is always superior than humans, we cant create the nature which he has created for us. The rain, soil and wind in front of my eyes making me to admitt myself to the creator of these beautiful nature.

Thanks GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment