Thursday, July 2, 2009

misunderstood

I didn't misunderstood what you told me
Or why you have told that way
Of course you are free to do as you like
But first I have something to say

To me it had seemed we could go on forever
So close were our hearts, and at ease
So much did we share, yet the words never faltered
So I thought as time did as it pleased

Whatever we did that times feast
Or am that is not to your fate
Or would be i ever retained my place
Or won't be if I am replaced

I want you to know that our friendship is something
A treasure, and would never end
If you would be willing to turn to understand me
You'd find me still a same best friend

Now tell me who understood whom
And who mis-understood whom
I am not going to take any blame
where life is still on, live game

--- Shank

No comments:

Post a Comment