Thursday, July 16, 2009

No Bakwass Only Seedhi Baat !!

  • I have ended some 'relations' . I know it's cruel , but I need to end what's not working out , atleast for me. It was draining me out and leading down an alley which has to have an end. I know I am being bad by cutting off from it . Makes me a not-so-nice guy. But if you want to save the baby from Hepatitis B , you need to stick a needle in his bottoms . What other analogy do you expect from me where i have couple of friends who are so called "DOCTOR"
  • I am trying to transform myself into a workaholic . The types who sips coffee in the office when all the other ones have left for dinner. Have taken a total of 10 days off officially from last 2 years. Monday is no more a scary day . But I like working it helps me to forget many things.
  • I regret not helping my niece who wanted to draw a picture in her drawing book. I said I will help out , then totally lost track of that . If they had a record for the number of promises broken , my picture would be in the Guiness Book . Front cover . Full color.
  • I have stopped using my playlist on my mobile . I like the radio more . More unpredictable . More talkative. More Live
  • I love my family more than anything and will stab for them . A female colleague at my office called me a mama's boy when she heard me saying "mummy, Will leave office in 10 minutes" on phone . I said "Yeah , I am a mama's boy . I love my mom . Will love her through out my life." I actually said that . If you ever needed to understand what a stunned woman looks like , you should have been there .
  • Why does everybody in the conference room laugh when the big Momma ( My Reporting Manager ) cracks an intended joke ? I did not find it funny . A funeral is more funny than his joke was . But the guy on my left slapped the table twice and roared . Another one could not stop giggling for a complete forty seconds . I mean , was it in the terms and agreement when they joined ?
  • Some time ago , a friend of mine , who seems to be a male from what I know of him , commented that I am a nice and lovable person . I still have not decided if that is to be classified as a compliment or a gayish attempt at molestation . Pls make a Ban on IPC 377 rule.
  • Three years of corporate world . And I am almost into the habit of thinking in bullets . I think i will not surprised to see some more bullet points in my marriage invitation card.
  • And yes my results will be out on 28th July, So Fatti padi hai!! Pray for Me plss!!
  • Thanks For reading my bakwass, oopss sorry, Seedhi baat. Clear Hai!!



No comments:

Post a Comment