Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am %33.33% CFA Now . . . .

Carrying out with the Hopes which I have written in my post after my exam is still alive. I don't know exactly what changes this hope is making into my daily routine but one thing is sure that it is giving me enough fuel to keep those desires burning in my belly.

Let me Thanks some people here, their support and wishes really made me to roll over very easily. I know what they all are means to me and I know what I have to do for them but for the moment, Thank you very much to all of you.

Well overall 46% of students have cleared the exam, so not a great deal but it was great thing for me as I was neither from financial background nor from B school. Its matter to me as it was the answer to many questions I have faced and I will face in the future. I just wanted to prove that this is the area where my heart and brain both works together and this the area where I will prove myself, not easy of course but I am ready to face all the challenges coming in between my dream..

This is just end of phase 1 of my new affair; there will be many things I need to do before moving to the next phase. But I am happy to have some assets in my balance sheet on which I can leverage myself more. This is the time where I need to understand TVM concepts to utilize my next four months for better NPV and better IRR.

I know success comes with sense of responsibility, courage, determination. And you can understand this all things together only when you attain certain things, so I am still nowhere near to what I want to accomplish in my life so for me this words are mere affection so far, but I really want to feel these words.

I am short of words this time, I really don't know exactly how many thoughts are coming in to my mind, and actually I need to have answer of many questions I am asking to myself before moving into next phase. Let me end this post abruptly here again with the Hopes I am carrying along with this journey.

"Let the Hope begins with the Will"


No comments:

Post a Comment