Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Serendipity" Part - 10

**********************
Part - 10
**********************
(In this part she is answering the entire questions he had for her)

"...you can never face what I face every day, you will crumble before you even stand at the place where I do, and you are nothing.
You love the walls of your artificial world, and you think you have seen it all. You frame your past, admire them and show them to me as your prized possessions. You let your veins fill with pride which has turned your sighs to heaves, your anger to grudge and your hope to greed.

Fear the curse of those you ignored, of those who wanted a place in your heart but you stood there as an idol of stone and watched them return empty handed.

You compromise, you disguise and you rephrase but you don't have the courage to face it. You don't have the courage to fight as you fear the scars they will leave. So, you accept defeat but no, you don't say you were defeated, you say you didn't fight as it is of no use, as if you knew the consequences.

You disgust me when you lie to yourself that you don’t love me. You betray me when you lie to me that you don’t love me. You show me a different face, different from the one you admire everyday in your mirror, different from the one you feel sorry for as people pass by without ignoring it. But you have eyed more innocent than the guilty. You were blinded by your obsession with past and fear for future.

You have a heart of glass but to me you show it as cold ice. You think you are strong? You have no answers to your failures, you fear that you will lose again and so you show your back to the world and that’s the reason you never stopped me and asked me to get back in your life. Did you??

You asked me “What do you know about me?” The words I speak, speak of nothing. You turn the words around before you read them, you twist them, you bend them because you don't love them the way they are but you try to mould so that they would fit in your artificial world.

Hah! Solitude is bliss! You sleep with your alibis and make love to your ego. You don't have the courage to open the doors and you say you love the darkness. You can't stand the beauty outside and you say you love what you are.

Stay where you are, how you are and what you are. You think I am happy, you think I do not care about you, you think the world doesn't care about you. But wait. When destiny will push you into the fire, when despair will burn your flesh, when defeat will scour your skin, when your hands for help will return empty, when your guilt will shatter your house of glass, you will remember these words. And I will stand and watch, watch you burn, watch your blood burst out of veins and quench the fire. And then when you will raise your hand for me, I will hold you as I am not you...I am not you...I am not you." And she started crying a loud. She couldn’t hold herself anymore.

It was a complete silence around both. He just kept staring at her; he looked the way she was crying but didn’t found any courage to hold her.

He felt restless, his mind was thinking something but his heart was crying. He realized all things, he summarized all ten years from day when they left each other. He just couldn’t able to get the things done. He was amazed with the flow of words from her.

He found himself far below her, he knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment