Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Serendipity" Part - 13

**********************
Part - 13
**********************

(The Last Letter to her)

There were times when life puzzled me and you were there. You had the pieces to those puzzles. Even I have tried my best to do the same for you. You know, what makes me sad?

After a few years or may be after a few months, you will take your puzzle-pieces and walk away, and I will do the same-I will have to. We can't leave our fragments in each other's life, can we? We will just stand up and walk away from each other, like nothing ever happened.

It surely will hurt though, the way I so carefully put all those pieces in places and suddenly I will have to break it all apart. But that is life I suppose. You have to move on; you have to start afresh and try finding a new solution to that puzzle. Can't say about you but I surely will be left a bit confused. I have this bad habit you know, staying confused.

Sometimes I pull myself away from you and sometimes I just want to be next to you. Strange, isn't it? Extremes of the opposites.

Our relationship? No. Don’t even try giving it a name. I have spent nights thinking about it, but can't say about you. May be you know the right name to it. But then don't tell me anything about it, not even a hint. I just am happy with my confusion.

Last night I went for a walk and when I returned,
I found my beautiful life, twisted and turned,
Its taking me long to make it all fine,
And often I stop and write a few lines,
And then a question bothers me:-
When the curtain falls and the show starts rewinding,
Will I be the one...the last man standing?

"Love gave me more than it took from me. It gave me tears but today when I think about them, I feel I am the luckiest.”

No one knows what I went through and how I stood up again to walk. But that is the part of my life that gives me strength every time I fall down. It made me realize how important I am to myself. When I held myself, when I splashed water on my face this morning to wash off the tears, when I sang myself to sleep, when I felt the pain slowly seep into me every time I faked a smile, I realized that I could face anything in life...For me love was always about expectations and... I was a fool."

Love

Good Bye. Take Care.

**********************
End of Serendipity
**********************

No comments:

Post a Comment