Monday, December 7, 2009

"Serendipity" Part - 8


**********************
Part - 8
**********************

He looked into her eyes to see the answer he wanted from her. He stood from a couch, walked closer to her. Now he stood in front of her. He asked for her hand. She couldn't deny it. Her heart had no more control over her mind. It didn't listen any of a call from her mind.

He held her hand, and took her near a balcony of her well furnished home. He pointed towards a moon, which was in a full shape today. They both stepped out from the boundary of a relationship, a boundary of the friendship. For the moment they forgot everything, they were here like they were ten years before. They were still holding each others hand, but this time more tightly and starring towards a moon. Moon has its own effect own them. They fall back to their old memory days, a day when they were out for a trip to a beach with their friends.

He started "I opened my old album yesterday after almost ten years. And I found you. You were dressed in your favorite half-shirt and half-pants. You had knotted your shirt above your belly. Your belly was clearly visible. That gesture of yours still excites me every time I remember it. I stand next to you with your arms around my shoulders. We both were striking a pose for the camera. The background of a blue bed-sheet with patterns of flowers stitched on it, hangs behind us. We were smiling.

I turn to the next page and I find you sitting on the broken wall of an old house on beach. You watch me from there as I play with the sand on the beach. I dig holes, scoop and fill my hands with the sand. With a twig I then scrap off the sand from behind my nails. I look at you then, smiling. You look back and jump on to the heap from that wall. We build our first sand-castle.

We got tired and we slept over their. You were leaning towards me with your brows furrowed. I am on my belly, lying, peeking into your eyes, with the characters of the story, you started telling to me about all your family, your brother, you mom and dad. Hours pass together. I yawn. I say, "Rest family drama tomorrow. I looked into your eyes and I saw something and changed my words. No, tonight after dinner!"

You smile, "I can finish it now if you want me to." "No!", I say, "I want the full of your bakwass gossip tonight." "Ok", you say and you slap me with the love. I tried to have a fake anger; you ran off towards the beach, I ran off behind you. I caught you near sea. We both fell into the sea; you became wet so I was. I held both of your hand, I saw love in your eyes, and same love was visible in my eyes. I held your hand more tightly. Your eyes got closed; I came close to you, a very close to you near your lips. You felt my hot breath and you opened your lips, I sensed it what you wanted and I reciprocated you with the same intense. A complete lust took over to love for the moment, away from all, in the presence of sea.

We broke that moment. I stand with anxious eyes, nervous. You play to find something in the wanted, the thing you do when you are worried, you nervous. You walk out of the sea and then walk back in to the house. You walk out again and in again you came out. You came and stand near me anxiously. You hugged me tight. You cry. I try figuring out why you are crying where it was no one's fault. But then I cry too. Just because you cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment