Monday, December 7, 2009

"Serendipity" Part - 7


**********************
Part - 7
**********************

"It's so easy to read you, so easy" she said to him.

"You can't hide your anger, your fear, and your frustration. Though you pretend a lot at times but every time you try, you fail. I don't know about others but it just takes a few seconds for me to know in what mood you are." She continued.

"You know what, you speak more when you are silent and when you speak, and all you try to do is show that you are not all that's so obvious. Lock me in a dungeon and smile, I will know; drown me in an ocean and cry, I will know; burn me to ashes and hate me and you will find my ashes flying away." She opened herself more.

He amazed with her understanding and the way she knew him. There was full of emotions flowing between them. He wanted to cry, wanted to cry aloud. He was missing her all those year, no one know him more than her.

"You will have to give me a sign, one of your stupid ways to hide your emotions and I will know. I swear I will be there then." She paused for a moment and looked into his eyes. He couldn't able to utter a single word. He was fighting with his fate, his feelings, and his emotions. He couldn't hold himself anymore and he burst into the tears.

"I am all alone from last ten years, from a day when you went away from me", he told her with wet eyes.

"There was no one to listen me; a sudden change of surroundings was beating me more than healing me. It was so difficult to change myself into next orbit, I couldn't able to done that. I just couldn't able to forget you. I couldn't able to get married and settle in the life because there was no one to take your position except you. I had missed you so much." He continued.

She couldn't pretend to remain strong for long time, wetness in his eyes making her weak enough to roll her tears from eyes to heart. But she held herself in a shock when she listened that "he is still single". But why? Is that a milestone of the love? Is that a sacrifice? Is that I am the reason for it? Guilt of making someone suffer a lot was flawing over her heart. She couldn't able to look into his eyes.

"Why, why have u done that?" she asked him.

"I had never measured relationships in miles, but yes there were times when the distance between us has shaken my faith. I ask myself how would have life shaped without you and I found this huge empty space. Sometimes I feel may be someone would have taken your place and given me more than what you have given to me. But I found it hard to think of someone else in your place, you know, everything looks so odd and off the place. Even the remains of the misunderstandings we had and we have, fit so perfectly in my world. If I remove it, it will make my life so incomplete. Funny, isn't it? Whatever harsh words you used or I said, in whatever way we have hurt each other, everything has become a part of this life that we shared; everything completes the design. It's a complete design of my life." He sighed. .

No comments:

Post a Comment