Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Game known as "LIFE"

I am wondering again with the game life playing with me. I mean, from last so many days my mood swings are getting very frequent. They are so volatile like Nifty index. Sometime I feel that what’s wrong with me? Is that my mind is so unstable or I am not able to concentrate on one thing? Its randomness of my life driving me crazy.

Life is a wave, Life is a tide,
Sometimes its low, sometimes its high.
What should you do, what you shouldn't.
You have to think, you have to decide.


There has been time when I am surrounded by my friends, close friends, my family but suddenly on a day I find myself alone in the midst of all people. Is that something wrong with me? Why I am not able to keep same kind of chroma with everyone. Why I get lingered with same person so often that I find myself difficult to stay without them and when that person goes away why do I feel that pain?

Sometimes its glee, sometimes its pain,
Sometimes you lose, sometimes you gain,
Every new day is a battle for you
Life never gives any chance again.



Why there are so many people, out there in the middle of this world find so easy to manage their life? Why only I need to fight? Is that I am on wrong path or I am still novice? But I am not….I have been thinking on a level above my capability always! I have been so understanding….then why do I feel discourage now??

Though its easy to sit keep quiet
But you have to stand, you have to fight
The ride is tough, you have to be audacious
The life is for those who are courageous.


Life is the game which I need to understand deeply now. I mean I can’t wait for something to happen, it’s like I need to stand up and make those things happen which I desire. We are into the game which has random rule, you can’t change time but you need to change with the time. You can make it to wonder if you believe yourself. Try to find out realm of your soul. It’s game where you have to make your team happy and if your team is happy then you will be happy.

So play the game of life, play the game of time,
just follow the rules and all would be fine.
Life is all about, the upshot of your deeds,
So act as a Champion and one day you'll succeed.








No comments:

Post a Comment