Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting Committed :)

I am writing Happy, yes happy words once I loved most back on my blog. The words, I had promised to build my life with… Oopsss sorry our life. Pick up your pen SHANK, dip it into the chalice of reveries, let it suck as much as happiness it can and let go and write the story which emits happiness into our own world.

Let me write my dreams today, like we always wanted, like we are born out from those dreams. Isn’t it wonderful, to see dreams together and then see them to come true. Let our words speaks our story, don’t try to controlling them, don’t try to distorting them with beguiled metaphors-let them what they want to be and you will not be disappointed.

I never saw it happening
I'd given up and given in
I just couldn't take the hurt again
What a feeling

I didn't have the strength to fight
Suddenly you seemed so right
Me and you
What a feeling

Let the rain fall, I don't care
I'm yours and suddenly you're mine
Suddenly you're mine
What a feeling

Suddenly from you, me and I, WE seems to be most perfect, I am using OUR more than you and me. Is it the feeling I was missing? is it the feeling I never felt before? There is kind of accomplishment inside me which I just cant capture in a words. There is lot more than smile but those stuff don’t deserve the place here.

Intehaah junoon ki kya hoti hai,
Jab dil ki baat muh se nahi, sabdo se bayaan hoti hai.

Last night, I was walking along with night, and I see the stars so bright. I wish I has you in my sigh and we would fly like a kite J

Hey bachha, thanks a lot coming into my life. I know this post is not enough to cover all thing but my bachha, story will continue forever happily and never ending.

I know now what is Love...
It is you...
It is me...
It is the purity of our souls...
And the Love that is called….. SH(ankar)ANK(ita)




No comments:

Post a Comment