Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday !!

Well, The day was 1st August 1984, normal day as other 364 days in a year but for me it’s important day. It’s my birthday. Happy birthday shankar!!

It has been 26 years now, I came into this earth. Since then, many 1st August have gone but I am still finding the real purpose and real moments of life to make my parents and sibling proud of me. Different phases of my life with the different such incidences of the same day… today is one more such day…goes by the name “Birthday”.

So, last year I had promised myself to write a blog exclusive for “me” on my birthday. So, today is my Birthday. A day of celebration ... A day where all wish you a "Happy Birthday" ... A day where you party ... A day which goes cheerfully and pompously ...

Again, needs to thank my own people.

“Ya mummy, I know you are happy at last you got your daughter in law. Well I can’t say thanks to you I am afraid that did ‘Thanks’ will cover all things which I owe you….it won’t. but mom, I love you and I may not be able to show you how much I respect you but your place in my life is inevitable”.

“3 pillars, well I can say them core foundation of my life, my belief, sometimes my strength, sometime my defense, my attack, my words, my statements. It will be impossible for me to return things which you all 3 have had done for me. Sometimes I just fabled up with the thoughts that how much impact you all have in my world. Just want to thank you in a grand way….waiting for the day when I will be capable of doing that”

Finally welcoming to one more member into the family, my love. Bachha shank is incomplete without Ankita, you are my world Bachha, there will be many more birthdays to come, and I promise we will be always together to celebrate those birthdays. Do I say thanks to you for coming into my life? Well again thanks will not be covering up all things you have done and you will do for me but Bachha, your all things will not and will never go into vein. Your each effort to make me and people around me happy will be counted darling. I am so grateful to you Bachha.

I have climbed up one more step, flirting with the target. I really don't know what is the target and in which step, I am going to get that; but, whatever these may be, the fact is that I have neared by one step. So, I have to be alert! And, I am focused, I know I have to struggle. Then, this is not new to me either; I am already on the 26th step now. I have struggled a lot to reach here. I have to continue this journey, struggle in the path; may be little harder than the past. But, I can do that... I am ready to take that challenge. I have faith on me, I believe myself, above all, I love myself. I CAN and I WILL ...

Finally, Wish me "Happy Birthday" and Wish me "All the best" for my future ...

Yours Truly ...

Shankar


No comments:

Post a Comment