Monday, February 2, 2009

Me MySelf and I - A Conference Call


Me: Hi ! So wassup? You wanted to talk to me?
I: Yes.Its important.
Me: Here I am.Burp out.
I: I don't know how you will take this.Promise ,you will listen logically.
Me: What ! What logically ? What's that?.Ok fine.I promise.I will listen logically? Let me take MySelf on conference call!!
I: Why MySelf?
Me: well dude I know only facts where he knows all logics of yours!!
I: Ohk!! Thanks.
Me: Hi Myself!! I is on a call and he wants to talk something important again!!
MySelf: what? Again something important!! Last month only we had a conference call regarding something important!! Now don't tell me its regarding his special friend again !!
Me: Just help him out yaar don't u see he is poor chap!! And plz don't use urs sarcastic words.
MySelf: ok!! I am listening.
Me: me too listening!! Go ahead

I: I think I have fallen in love with someone.
Me: WHAT !!! Again!!! You are out of your mind ! You are just...(jerk)
MySelf: I knew it Me. He will never improve. He loves to be emotional fool!!
I: You promised me Me. can you both listen me Plz.
Me: Ok Ok.Tell me about your so called love.
MySelf: ya ya go ahead I am all ears to listen your new love story again!!
Me: Stop it MySelf!! Don't use your sarcastic words!! Lets listen him first..

I: I don't know if its love or not but I am thinking about her a lot even I know...
Me: Hold on ,hold on! Don't tell me that this time you think its real and you have found the right one! Your TRUE LOVE waala lecture.I am just fed up with that...
I: When did I tell you that she is the one? I am just confused. I think she...
MySelf: I got it !I think I just got it.Stop me if I am wrong-You had "true" love for someone and she came to know about your "true love" and she broke your heart coz she didn't think that you were meant for each other,then you start counting your days of utmost frustration ,you start deleting every contact,you start hating everything around you,you start cutting yourself off from everything
Me: and then here enters the lady of your dreams, she talks nice to you,she tells you that you are sweet, your smile is cute, she likes to talk with you and all that crap and she likes you and you are a good person and nice friend and then some SMSs, some calls, some meetings and finally the Chalked up crevice on your heart sprouts and out flows the spring of love.Am I right?
I:Right…..rrreehhh…NO!!!

Me: Oh Gosh! Come on! Don't be an idiot. You fool. You know its nothing, and it's not possible also!! Just your stupid hormones going crazy. I mean, how many blows do you need to wake up?
I:Shut up! Just shut up!
MySelf: can you tell me who is she??
I: well frankly speaking I don't want to tell anyone on this earth that who is she!!
Me: oyeee You fool, can you hide things from me, I am "you" dumbo I know everything what you know!!
Myself: then whom you are waiting for just tell me who is she??
Me: Ok Ok !! she is my father's cousin brother's wife's brother's wife's daughter!!
MySelf: whats that???
Me: did you got I??
I: Yes I got you ba*****!!

I: I think I made a mistake calling you guys here. I thought you were the only ones who could understand me.
MySelf: Now don't tell us that we don't understand you
Me: Oh don't tell me.I UNDERSTAND YOU COMPLETELY.
I: Shut up I say!!!You don't even know the half of what I have gone through.
Me: Hello !I am "you" ,you fool. I am the first and only person to know everything about you.
MySelf: and I am second person!! Hahahah….

I:You know everything?May be you don't know this. You don't know that I already had realised before you that there's nothing called "love" that exists.
MySelf: Achha!!!
I: I don't love her ,Ok?I DON'T.Its just that I want her to know me.No one tried and even tries to do that. What do you know about me?You know nothing.
Me: How can you say that I??
I: let me tell you Me that you are insider of me. You are just past of me Me. You are always criticizer and always afraid of doing any new things. You just don't dare to put your foot outside your comfortable womb, you are moma's little boy!!
Me: I am your facts I…
I: and MySelf you just keep your mouth shut okk!! You think yourself a thinker and a brilliant who will change things around you. How many things have you changed so far!! don't forget you comes after me so be careful, think practical and plz come out from your dream wonderland.
MySelf: Achha!!!

Me: Now don't start your "I am alone and sad and no one loves me " waala crap ! I have already heard that a thousand times.You know what?You just don't want to be happy.
MySelf: and you don't wont people around you to be happy. You expect a lot from others and when you don't get what you expect then you start cursing yourself
I: If you both know me then why don't you help me out of this?


Me:Ok.So,why do you think they are not up to your expectation? I know what have you gone through.I know the disease you are suffering from and I know what it takes to live through it.I know it takes more than courage and strength to cope with it.But that's the whole point, damn it! Be proud of how you have faced it.
MySelf: I know you think in a different way and you want someone who thinks like you.You are desperate for a person with whom you can be the person you have always wanted to,someone who admires you,someone who holds you when you take up the blame ,stands for you when you find it difficult to face it.But have you ever thought that you may be looking at the wrong place?May be a "she" is not the answer to your problems.

I:I know.But isn't it just human,when I get inclined to someone who supports me emotionally? Isn't it normal then.
Me:I know but you have to learn.They are just trying to help you.Everyother girl who talks to you nice is not your "right one",right?
MySelf: and don't you know that your family is good enough to support you in every aspect of your life
I:I know.I am not that immatured .And I didn't fall for everyother girl and you know that.I like her,as a person as a friend as someone who tries to understand me.Isn't that love?

MySelf: No it is not love from her side as well as your side!! You are just getting greedy with your emotions dude!! You just keep yourself with the flow don't try to be adventurous by going against current
Me:No.It is not.Sometimes the line between friendship and love gets so blurred that you don't realise that you are crossing it.
I:But if only I give it a chance then only the friendship will give way to friendship,right?
MySelf: what chance you talking about dumbo!! Don't you know all facts don't you know all realities and don't you know your priorities dude, think about that not about her
I: I don't know what should I say now….

Me:Why are you so desperate,tell me? What's your problem? Why don't you let your fortune come to you rather than running after that? The one meant for you will surely come
MySelf: and take my word-the timing will be just perfect.
I:So are you guys telling me that it was always my fault? I did what my heart asked me .And I think whatever I did was just normal, anyone at my place would have done the same. I just listened to what my heart said to me.
Me, MySelf: Now listen us and do as we told you
I: I am not a jerk who falls for every other girl. I like her. She is a nice person and she really is so understanding. I swear I have not fallen for her but I have started thinking about her a lot and that's scaring me.I don't have the courage and I don't have anything left inside that can be broken.

Me: I am not blaming you sir. I am just asking you to watch your steps.
MySelf: But dude why are you hurting yourself when you know that is not possible
I:So how will I know if she is the one? You are asking me to stop listening to my heart and listen to the so called "practicality" of my mind. But if I do that, I may lose my "true"...
Me, MySelf:Do you believe in DESTINY?
I:Yes.
MySelf: Believe in your destiny and keep faith on your GOD
I: Hmmm
MySelf: and I If you know your destiny then decide your priorities and i am sure she will be not in top of your priorities, right??
I: mmmhhh......ya i think you are right!!!
MySelf: I hope you are getting us I... i am your future and i want you to make your future good as you can so stop thinking about all crap and concentrate on your prioritites.
Me: I think I understood what we are saying to him, what you say I??
I: hmmm....i think I understood!!!
Me:Then let's stop this here.


2 comments:

  1. Heh Dude.... tere Blog pad k itna hi bol sakta hu Ki.... "Experience Speaks Truth".... Sahi likha he yaar..... Tc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duniya maa evu koi nathi jene prem naa hoy,
    jo prem naa hoy to a maanas naa hoy.

    ReplyDelete