Friday, February 13, 2009

Reebok shoes, Franky and V day plans

Well I am not feeling sleepy so I will just type out stuff about my evening. I hope to fall asleep on the Laptop doing it. I hope you too fall asleep reading it. Make sure you don't drool in your sleep. The saliva may screw up your keyboard.

This evening, V came to my home. He had to go shopping for some shoes. He asked me to accompany him. I refused V and told him I had to work on a project of top priority. He promised to pay for my pizza if I went with him. It took me seven seconds to get ready.

So we went to inorbit mall. And it's my habit that whenever I visit a mall I just don't miss to check out bookstores (I don't know why I do that but I always feels that kash koi mere jaisi mil jaye wahan pe) It's a nice bright bookstore with a lot of books. Middle aged women in khadi kurtas sit around on low stools and pore over books discussing ways to rekindle the fire in married lives. Little kids noisily run around book racks. Young girls are around the fiction racks. I think most people found in a bookstore are fat. Maybe it's because they spend a lot of time sitting and reading books on weight reduction. I picked up "elephant can't dance" and went to the billing counter.

The billing girl at the counter looked at the big red and blue Reliance ADAG logo on the front of my t-shirt and gave me a smile. I think she liked brand value of ADAG. And as I went away, she again smiled at me. I could feel it. It wasn't the 'please visit again' smile every customer gets. I think she liked me in a cute way. If you all who are reading my blog when visit that inorbit mall and by mistake visit that book store then plz tell her that I still think about HER.

We got out and we went into a Reebok store. V kept checking out the price tags of all the stuff there. He made a peculiar whooshing sound with his breath every time he did that. I think it translates into 'why don't I have a rich dad who is into smuggling?'. I did not have to buy anything. So I was pretty relaxed and tried on all the caps and shoes while he went around looking for something which had the price of a matchbox. He bought a pair of Reebok Shoes finally. Reebok people don't have the right marketing guys. It is a blunder to have that dark south Indian guy at the billing counter showing you his bright teeth. I felt a strange creepy chill the way he smiled at me. I will never go to that store again.

Then we went to food court to eat something. Never trust anyone. Just do not. People promise to pay for your pizza and back out then. And you can't do a thing because they have already bought the obscenely Reebok Shoes and got your company while doing it. It is a hard world. And then you realize for you it is even harder . I was not even carrying much money and had to settle for FRANKY. I wanted to empty the ketchup sachet on V's shoes. I controlled my anger.

On our way back in the Auto, and V was telling me about his valentine day plan and I was jealous of him as could I, and just that time V's girlfriend called up. I wanted to take revenge so I screamed 'Don't touch me V!' followed by 'Leave me V!' in the most girly voice I can put on. He spent the rest of the call explaining to his girlfriend there was no girl around him. You don't give me a pizza. I tear apart your love life and your V Day plan. Fair and simple.

It's past 3 in the morning now. But I still don't feel sleepy. I think I should try to sleep and who know in my dreams she might come.

No comments:

Post a Comment