Saturday, February 14, 2009

Way I Feel For You!!


If our friendship comes to an end, I won't cry
But then for every new friendship, I won't smile

I will wait for that moment happen to me
But my mind restlessly runs ahead of time

What could be the best case for me
Burst of a laugh together you and me

Worst things can also happened too
I will drain myself with tears for you

So, when whatever happens finally happens
I'll never disappoint. I'll never leave you

My life does not halt and neither do yours
But the world waits for me to laugh or cry

And when I search for someone like you
I'll find out no one like you

Puzzled at my lack of 'feelings' for you
That life chooses to throw at me at random

and yet I know

I've 'felt' far more than the rest
for all the things that do happen and


For all the things that finally don't
I've felt them all, with all my heart
!!Shank!!

2 comments: