Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Noisy Silence. . .


Things have changed in many ways in my life in last couple of months, I wanted to express many things, wanted to say many words but don't know what holds me to do that in fact silences have filled my urge to express my feelings for someone.

Trying to spark my blog with my post which has some emotions though I know it doesn't have any regular visitors yet who understand what I want to say. Perhaps I am waiting for one who read and understands it!!

It is difficult to deal with this Noisy Silence. Now it was almost couple of months where I have been dealing with it. But during all this time I was preaching with a sort of hope. With that hope my ears were always ready, expecting to catch the familiar voice which I have been hearing so much in last 6 months. Fortunately those much awaited voice came to my ears but rarely And fly away from me.

Still the hope is exist and the silence itself has grown unknowingly into its own way. I don't know who nourished this silence me or you but certainly situation and time has some role to play in between. But now it was different than before, No more hopes are hovering around me and when hope dies, everything becomes crystal clears to you with some profound pain. It is as if hope itself builds up its own silence inside me.

Now, me poor emotional fool – nothing left to say, hope had been kept me dumb. The silence was loud and clear. It signaled the end of some things and the beginning of some unknowns. It brought in freedom and fear. It threw open some doors and shut many others. It redefined life. The silence begged to be killed in new ways. Not to wait for the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment