Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank you 2009. Welcome 2010.

Year 2009, was a year of memories indeed. And it ended on a very high node, I received offer letter on last day of the year. What an end!! Happy New Year!! Thank You 2009!!

It was a year which I like to keep in the list of best years in my life so far. I love the way things went on till last day of the year. I am all excited for 2010.

2009 is one of the years where I had strived for discipline and more hard work than ever. I realized importance of envisage what you want to be rather than what you will be. Its difficult no doubt in that but sometimes you have to go for it.

Change was theme of 2009 and things got changed a lot during the whole year. A year started with emotionally down node then a Fight with the fate, desire, dreams, destiny than a decision to take CFA exam and then realizing amount of efforts needs to put, moving from one orbit to another, balancing work with the study, in between some of the personal problems, finally there was a sad demise of grandfather just before two days of my CFA exam, holding a nerve, faith on a god, exam day, result day, shivering I had while checking out my result, a sigh of relief when I pass the exam. But life is not exam where you read books and clear it but it’s all about practical’s, realized what I want and amount of struggle I would have to put in to get that.

Some old friends twittering in my mind and some new friends but in all it was an emotionally challenged year. But being surrounded by family is always a pleasure. Things have shaped up nicely in year 2009 but now its turn to give the direction to that shape in 2010.

2010 will not going to be easy, it will be most difficult year I would have ever faced so far. Many of the important decisions of my life need to take during this year. And many of my dreams will also get into shape both professionally and personally. I hope I can do it!!

One of the resolutions for 2010 is to support couple of child to get their education. Understanding nature of difficulties financially child goes through, and also importance of education I will try to provide support best as I can.

Theme of the 2010 will be hard work. Its very important for me to give everything for first six months of the year.

In short, 2009 has shown me the door but in 2010 I need to open that door. I hope this year will also be memorable for me and my family. Thank you 2009. Welcome 2010.

Wish you Happy New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment