Tuesday, January 5, 2010

For You :)


I don't know how it happened but I started thinking about you in between the breaks, my hands automatically search your name in my mobile and then I didn't have that courage to call you. You know I am a short of words in front of you. But I hear the sound of violin when I see you on-line in my G-talk. What does it mean? Can you tell me?

So many times in last few days, my eyes met your eyes in my dream and every time my heart missed a beat, so question I asked myself is it love or something else?

So many times in last few days, I had felt your eyes on me and I saw that calm and distant look in your eyes, so question I asked myself is it love or something else?

So many times in last few days, I saw smile on her face and that spark in your eyes, is it for me, so question I asked myself is it love or something else?

I don't know what it is but I know it's not me who has so much patience for things, but it's you who is making me to wait so much and I am waiting for it also. I don't know if I had chosen this way to approach you the way you have shown to me. You know what exactly you are doing, you know what exactly you need to do next, you have that control and you have that rhythm.

You know sometimes I resemble you with my basanti. I am trying to find my basanti in you and somewhere I am finding her also but still long way to go.

You know what I liked most so far, clarity of thoughts about what you want and they way you say no for anything. Sometime I just love to hear NO from you.

I am still searching for the things which I don't like in you so far. I don't know what will be the crest of this friendship, where it will end but I am so sure that I got the one good friend.

I am thinking beyond the sky, beyond the stars, beyond the whisper of my silent hours,

I am thinking beyond the darkness of this stoic night, beyond the glow of the morning light,

I am thinking beyond my thoughts, beyond my screams, beyond the picture of this wonderful dreams

I am thinking beyond the embrace, beyond the lust, beyond the limit of this unplugged trust.

Well its already 2 of the early morning but i am no where near to sleep and it is too early to conclude anything also :)


1 comment:

  1. very nicely written I can just say right words at right time.

    ReplyDelete