Friday, January 15, 2010

Scattered Thoughts!!


I got up late in the morning today and i felt everything scattered around me. I remembered that i slept late last nite around 3 in the morning. someone asked me what kind of girl you are looking for as a life partner?? someone asked me first time with the intention, with the purpose like validating myself for some purpose. But i love the way, it has to be this way now. Its better you know and validate before you take important decision.

And i didn't tried to pretend anything, in fact why should i pretend to be neat when i want them all that way . .?? with all this thoughts i just walk out from home for office. I know where is my mind today. And a big smile covered my face :)

I look at the sky when sun hit me hard on the face. It's been long now when i found sun ray's pleasurable. Sky is all blue today. So, blue that it makes me stop and think about chat we had. I stopped near sector 28, i looked around, tried to find someone. I wish if i could see someone from there :)

The sun looks so bright today and it was complementing today with my feeling and thoughts. I was standing near blue diamond hotel for auto and watching the scene it was seems to be more beautiful than ever. I swear i see stars in this day light, twinkling.

I remembered some words from you again, i laughed. I was starring something blankly and someone asked me something, i said nothing.

I got out from auto and started walking towards office, i know myself and i murmured, "Saala lagta hai aaj ek aur post likhega." :)

I am so sure of something now. I was seeing things in their entirety. Do i need to live in a world of practicalities, rituals and all. I don't know for sure. I am confused.

I don't know i am thinking too much or may be i am just different. People around me are excited about this that they don't really ask me what I want. But then, what is that I want? Something really silly,i don't know that i need to answer for that. But for the moment, i am happy with the way things gone so far. I am happy with my mood, I am happy with our talk of last nite, I am happy with whatever little happiness i have this morning but i am also scared, i am scare if things go against my thoughts. Can i have a strength to alter my fate?? i don' know.

But then i am afraid of my thoughts. I am trying to stay calm myself. All is well!! All will be well!! All has to be well!! and if not than we will make it well!! What you say mamu :)


No comments:

Post a Comment