Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last day in Reliance :)


The Last day before i switch off my desktop (DPC - A002242). Some thoughts are in my mind that i want to say especially to them whom i have communicated in my professional tenure of 3 years with RTS.

I love this DAKC, for all the reasons it has given to me. It has given me all key first moments in my life both Personal as well as Professional. First job always have important place in CV and DAKC too have that importance (It will be always there in my CV) . . :)

Professionally this job has given me all first key break through to change myself from student to REE (Revenue Earning Employee - someone needs to justify). My first appointment letter, first Meeting, first presentation, first assignment, first scrap project, first mistake and last but not the least my first switch everything has been happened here in my first company - RTS. Apart from this there are countless other moments happened right here in DAKC.

15th April, 2006. I remember the day i was standing outside Gate No. 1 and while looking at the BHQ building i got the unknown motivation and i still get that feelings. It is the statue of power that Brand Reliance holds in India. And a guy fresh out from the college can't ask more than this (except salary).

For a GET (with baniya skills) it is hard to justify here everything is perfect for him but that is what i learnt in DAKC, ability to grow in a difficult environment. As organization it believes on job training (refer undocumented policy) but I forgot to mention that most important training i got on job is Trade Off. Trade off can be between two people, two departments, HR-Employee, Manager-subordinate, two collegues. Everything we learn on job (Unique training). But i think i should concentrate on positive things rather than deceptive things.

I have heard from my ancestor (19th Century) that we should learn from out mistakes but in 21st Century no one will allow you to do mistakes then how will you learn?? well this is the only place where you can make mistakes and learn from mistakes. It has given me enough learning opportunities. Thank you RTS

It is difficult to express myself for all the things i have learned here (really??) But some where i visioned myself something different than what i can be here. So time was due for change. I am not taking anything away from RTS infact i am not one who believe in bartering system. So one more time i am saying Thank You RTS. This shall indeed be useful in my future endeavours.

Although I am happy to move out but still i feel that I miss few of people here. Some for good reasons and some for other reasons.

Well few of very good friends gave me name "GURUBHAI", well i hadn't decided that name but they just did, Thank you friends. I am touched.

The sentiment of going away, of anticipated nostalgia, mixed with all that one looks forward to, is a heady mix. I am perpetually dazed in the last few days.


Thank you everyone for all the calls, msg's, mails, farewell's, words of wisdom, criticism, some inspired memento's, everything bestowed upon for the last few days, in lieu of me leaving.

I love you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment