Wednesday, January 27, 2010

transcript

"Hi"
"Hi"

"I read your blogs"
"Thanks"

"You wrote this?"
"Yes"

"It's beautiful. Is it fiction?"
"Yes. I think so."

"No, It can't be. It is full of real emotions. Can i ask you something?"
"Sure"

"For whom have you written this?? Tell me her name"
"Well, For no one"

"Come on yaar!! You can't write such a thing with your own and then tell everyone that it is fiction. It's a complete lie"
"I am telling you it's for no one"

"You know what?"
"What?"

"I have read your many blogs and i feel mature after reading it"
"Thanks"

"I can feel your emotions"
"I am glad"

"Have you shown this to her, i am sure any girl will fall for you"

"I don't think so"

"Why?"

"I don't think i can answer that"

"I don't think i can answer that"

No comments:

Post a Comment