Friday, January 8, 2010

Strange!!


"Do I like her? Is it all that I feel? No, it can't be. Is it just attraction? But what is this attraction all about? I haven't seen her, I haven't touched her, I haven't seen her smile back to me. What is it? Just her voice? No, even not her voice and it can't be. If it were just for voice then I would have fallen for every cuckoo voiced girl. What is it?

Strange that I remember everything that she has said. I get sad, I see her face infront of my eyes; I am happy I see her face, I fail I see her face and when I am doing nothing I see her face.


And then there is her voice. My heart pounds and throbs. Have you seen a bird flutter and cry in a cage? Well thats what happens to it. It shouts and cries in desperation from inside.

Feeling shy to share it with anyone. But if I know there's nothing in it then why am I searching for "something"

Is it the boyishness in me that's trying to break out?


I love it when she say No to me, I love it she talks childish with me. I have gone mad for sure. May be I am searching for someone to blame for all the mishaps.


Throughout my life I have closed the doors on my "beating" heart. When its hurt I just try to switch it off, try every possible way to stop it from beating. I turn it into a machine that only beats to pump the fluids through my body; yes few drops of tear do soften the chains that bind it. But still I do blunders and this what i get.

Hah! I know it will pass. Its just that under current of "desires" that's breaking ripples at the bay of my heart. Its nothing, few days of loose work, so after few days with new work profile i will off her-completely by dissolved in work. (But is it so?)






No comments:

Post a Comment